Creating Altars in Wiccan Reiki
How to plan and create your own altars combining your Wicca and Reiki practices.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how and why to respect altars in your practice
- Discover new ways to interact with your altar
- Identify the regions of the altar
- Utilize Sacred Numbers to add meaning to your altars
- Determine the items that Wicca and Reiki have in common
- Know how to tie it all together in a way that is meaningful to you
Please join me as we embark on a journey to combine Wicca and Reiki in a meaningful way for those who wish to follow these complementary paths.
Claire Harrison is an attuned Reiki Master/Teacher, Crystal Reiki Master/Teacher, Grief Reiki Healer, an anointed Shamanic Practitioner, and a Third Degree Priestess in Circle of the Spiral Moon coven. She has been practicing Usui Reiki since 2014 and operates a Reiki practice in Gainesville, GA. She runs the blog Live by Reiki, which is dedicated to using the principles of Reiki within all realms of life as a daily spiritual practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Combine Wicca and Reiki?
Wicca is a religion, the fastest growing religion in America. Reiki is a spiritual practice that works with any religion, so it is possible to find a meaningful way to combine them into your personal path.